Final cut : a novel / SJ Watson.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||F WAT (Text)||30063000266710||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062382153
- ISBN: 0062382152
- Physical Description: 349 pages ; 24 cm.
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York, NY : Harper, an imprint of HarperCollins Publishers, 2020.
"Blackwood Bay. An ordinary place, home to ordinary people. It used to be a buzzing seaside destination. But now, ravaged by the effects of dwindling tourism and economic downturn, it's a ghost town - and the perfect place for film-maker Alex to shoot her new documentary. But the community is deeply suspicious of her intentions. After all, nothing exciting ever happens in Blackwood Bay - or does it?"--Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: