A pack of predators / S. I. Soper.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||LP SOP (Text)||30063000267023||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643586434
- Physical Description: 293 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: First edition/Large print.
- Publisher: Thorndike : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
"At thirty-five Federal Marshal Buck Fyffe has had eleven years' experience as a lawman. When he and Deputy Steve Larson were charged with taking the outlaw Luther Gibbs to the newly established Yuma Territorial Prison, he wasn't expecting any problems. When Larson gets snake bit and dies, Fyffe finds himself almost three days away from the Yuma prison with no one to spell him while he sleeps. Gibbs and his gang had stolen Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Outlaws > Fiction.
Robbery > Fiction.
Jails > Fiction.
Mistaken identity > Fiction.
Large type books.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: