No peace : a Steve Dancy tale / James D. Best.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||LP BES (Text)||30063000267254||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781643586779
- Physical Description: 326 pages (large print) ; 23 cm
- Edition: Center Point Large Print edition.
- Publisher: Thorndike : Center Point Large Print, 2020.
"After marriage, Steve Dancy has quietly settled in San Diego. He can hardly remember his days of wanderlust, and he's grateful to have left behind the violence of a raw frontier. In a celebratory mood, Steve invites his mother to a meet her new grandchild in a chic resort in Monterey, California. With the delivery of a handwritten note, his world suddenly reverts to the savagery of his bygone days. There will be no peace"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Kidnapping > Fiction.
San Diego (Calif.) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: