Don't look for me / Wendy Walker.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||LP WAL (Text)||30063000267460||Large Print||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9781432883492
- ISBN: 1432883496
- Physical Description: 481 pages ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, ME : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
- Copyright: ©2020
One night, Molly Clarke walked away from her life. She doesn't want to be found. Or at least, that's the story. The car abandoned miles from home. The note found at a nearby hotel. The shattered family that couldn't be put back together. They called it a "walk away." It happens all the time. Women disappear, desperate to leave their lives behind and start over. But is that what really happened to Molly Clarke?
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Runaway women > Fiction.
Disappeared persons > Fiction.
Loss (Psychology) > Fiction.
Large type books.
Detective and mystery fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: