The awakening / Nora Roberts.
- 0 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 1 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||LP ROB (Text)||30063000253825||Large Print||Checked Out||01/26/2021|
- ISBN: 9781432884093
- ISBN: 1432884093
- Physical Description: 651 pages (large print) ; 23 cm.
- Edition: Large print edition.
- Publisher: Waterville, Maine : Thorndike Press, a part of Gale, a Cengage Company, 2020.
Breen Kelly hates her job and has massive student loan debt and lately she has noticed a silver-haired man following her. While house sitting for her mother, she finds records of a multimillion dollar inheritance in her name. When she flies to Ireland to claim what is rightfully hers, she enters a magical land of faeries, elves, and mermaids. In this new land, she will embrace powers she never knew she had.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Magic > Fiction.
Good and evil > Fiction.
Heiresses > Fiction.
Imaginary places > Fiction.
Ireland > Fiction.
Large type books.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: