The visitors : a novel / Sally Beauman.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||F BEA (Text)||30063000266512||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780062302687 (hardback) :
- Physical Description: 529 pages ; 24 cm
- Edition: First U.S. edition.
- Publisher: New York : Harper, ©2014.
"Built around Lord Carnarvon and Howard Carter's discovery of Tutankhamun's tomb in the Valley of the Kings, this evocative novel from New York Times-bestselling author Sally Beauman blends fact and fiction to recreate a lost world that's still fiercely enthralling and relevant today"-- Provided by publisher.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Archaeologists > Fiction.
Archaeology > Egypt > Fiction.
Tutankhamen, King of Egypt > Fiction.
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: