Fifty shades freed / E L James.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 2 of 2 copies available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 2 total copies.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||F JAM (Text)||30063000266348||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 9780345803504 (pbk.) :
- ISBN: 0345803507 (pbk.) :
- Physical Description: 578 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Vintage Books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, 2012.
Originally published: Australia : The Writer's Coffee Shop Publishing House, 2011.
Even though Christian and Anastasia are now a proper couple, they still have many obstacles to overcome, including Christian's past coming back to haunt Anastasia.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||Businesspeople > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: