Fifty shades of Grey / E L James.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Blossburg Memorial Library.
- 1 of 1 copy available at Potter-Tioga Library System. (Show)
0 current holds with 1 total copy.
View other formats and editions
|Location||Call Number / Copy Notes||Barcode||Shelving Location||Status||Due Date|
|Blossburg Memorial Library||F JAM (Text)||30063000266322||Adult Fiction||Available||-|
- ISBN: 0345803485 (pbk.)
- ISBN: 9780345803481 (pbk.)
- Physical Description: 514 pages ; 21 cm.
- Edition: First Vintage Books edition.
- Publisher: New York : Vintage Books, 
- Copyright: ©2012
When literature student Anastasia Steele is drafted to interview the successful young entrepreneur Christian Grey for her campus magazine, she finds him attractive, enigmatic and intimidating. Convinced their meeting went badly, she tries to put Grey out of her mind - until he happens to turn up at the out-of-town hardware store where she works part-time. Erotic, amusing, and deeply moving, the Fifty Shades Trilogy is a tale that will obsess you, possess you, and stay with you forever.
Search for related items by subject
|Subject:||College students > Fiction.
Businesspeople > Fiction.
Man-woman relationships > Fiction.
Search for related items by series
Patron Reviews:Series: Awards: Similar Books: Other Editions: